Client information and complaints
General information about the Company
Shepherd Energy has the following authorizations to engage in securities business:
- Trade in financial instruments on behalf of others in their own name.
- Provision of contact between buyers and sellers of securities or otherwise participation in transactions involving such instruments.
- Management of someone else´s financial instruments.
- As well as ancillary activities provide advice on financial matters, to receive funding to accountability, and issuing letters of analysis.
Information about venues
Shepherd Energy trades at the following venues:
- Nasdaq Commodities (previously Nord Pool)
- Trayport system ICAP
- Intercontinental Exchange, ICE
- Svenska Handelsbanken (currencies)
Shepherd Energy deals with the following brokers:
Complaints from clients
Shepherd Energy is under the supervision of the company´s customers and subject to investor protection. Any complaint must be filed in writing to the complaints manager, Lina Petrell, telephone +46 8 466 04 40, e-mail email@example.com